Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The Invisible Mother

Someone sent me an email recently entitled "The Invisible Mother."  It made me cry.  Not much makes me cry these days as I am a "warrior mom" spending all my waking moments trying to keep it all together!  I can relate to so much of this...Motherhood has been the most incredible experience of my life and I do embrace this experience wholeheartedly.  However, there are many times when I feel there is no room left for thoughts of my own, new ideas - little time to spend as my own unique person.  So when I think about my BLOG, I think it will have to take on a life of its own, as I am not even sure where to start.  Who will even want to read it?  My life is so not glamorous or even funny in my book.  I'm sure I will have lots to share of my life as a mother, but it is my hope that I can rediscover Jen, the Jen that's hiding in there, who wants to remember a time when she had witty thoughts and fun, creative ideas.  Where are you, creative Jen?  This is only the beginning...

Please google "The Invisible Mother."









4 comments:

morgetron said...

I am so excited to see this Jen. You are a good woman for this job because you are so good at what you do and all mothers could stand to learn a thing or two from you!

So stoked!

Yayz!

Toadee said...

Jay said look here so I did because she rules my life.

I suspect that you are an entertaining and fun person so I think I'll watch this blog (not that I'm putting pressure on you to perform of course)

I do hear what you are saying about loosing the real you but I think you've come to the right place. Consider yourself stalked.

Jen Hendrickson said...

Woo hoo! A blog stalker - blogker?

Can't wait to see where this journey leads me.

Toadee said...

I'm not a very good stalker (if i was you wouldn't know I was here) but I'll do my best